It’s that time of the year …
Bangalore’s most reputed Theatre workshop is here again.
This time twice in the same year !
BANGALORE LITTLE THEATRE announces the annual SPOT (Summer Project on Theatre). This workshop for theatre enthusiasts has been institutionalized as an annual event since the mid-80s. A great many of the theatre community in Bangalore have been through BLT’s training and workshop productions.
- a training-cum-production project spread over about three months
- reputed for its end productions
- an opportunity for self discovery and expansion of range
- for anybody with interest in the theatre, from 16 to 60, reasonably fit for those committed to staying with the workshop for its entire duration
SPOT is a world class training workshop. The founder of SPOT is an internationally sciences and has specialized interest in training trainers. The working pattern of SPOT is to devote Full Sundays for the training sessions and to work on the chosen production project through the week. T staged. Production related work is distributed through the weekdays by a consensus schedule.
SPOT is a world class training workshop. It is developed along scientific lines,incorporating the best training methods. The founder of SPOT is an internationally accredited professional trainer in behavioral sciences and has specialized interest in training trainers. The working pattern of SPOT is to devote Full Sundays for the training sessions and to work on the chosen production project through the week. The group continues to meet every Sunday till the project is staged. Production related work is distributed through the weekdays by a consensus schedule.
SPOT will be held twice in 2015:
- The first SPOT open on the first Sunday of May, with the performances in August. The training sessions and production work will be at RBANM Trust School on Dickenson Road (More suitable for folks in North and East Bangalore).
- The second SPOT open on the first Sunday of August, with the performances in November. The training sessions and production work will be at Association for the Mentally Challenged, next to Kidwai Hospital, Dairy Circle (More suitable for folks in South and West Bangalore).
Enrolment will be limited, on a first-come-served basis, and finalized well before the start. Applicants should be prepared to attend an orientation session, if needed, before the workshop commences. Only those who are confident of making the required commitment should get in touch with BLT with the following information as soon as possible (Copy Table below, Paste in your mail, Fill it & Send):
|Which batch of SPOT||MAY or AUGUST|
|Full Postal Address|
|Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)|
|Class (if Student)|
|Personal email ID(s)|
|Any Theatre Experience|
This information should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject heading should be either: SPOT-MAY 2015 or SPOT-AUGUST 2015
No phone calls.
* BLT reserves the right to selection and admission into SPOT.
*Those enrolled into SPOT will automatically be admitted into BLT as Members. At the time of enrolment a participant will be required to pay a subscription of Rs. 3000. From this amount Rs. 2000 will be taken as BLT membership subscription, and Rs. 1000 as contribution towards the production project.